Friday, January 18, 2013

100 reasons to love Ryan Gosling

It's our 100th post and we are celebrating the best way we know .. by celebrating Ryan.  We know there are so many different reasons fans love Ryan!  We've come to know Ryan through his roles and so we decided to celebrate his talent so  each of us chose a movie that is close to our hearts.

Fab

Lars and the Real Girl
I think I can say this is the movie that made me fall in love with Ryan. I've watched The Notebook and Fracture at the time but when I saw Lars on TV one day I was in awe. Ryan brought to life not only his character but also Bianca. I don't want to spoil the movie so just watch it. I dare you not to cry! The following week I watched all of Ryan's movies and a few years later here I am :)
I chose a scene that made me cry like a baby:




PJ

Drive
This movie is just so cool! The dream like nature of the film, the soundtrack, the LA location and the way that the emotion of the characters is conveyed ... they all make me love this movie.  Be warned it is violent but Ryan brings a humanity to the character of Driver that makes you understand his world.



Thanks for reading 
Fab and PJ


 


No comments:

Post a Comment